Friday, March 03, 2006

An Act Of Civil...Obedience? This Is Great!

I stumbled across this gem during one of my "computer smoke breaks" on digg.com. Anyone who has driven on the highways of a major city can attest to the fact that the speed limits are arbitrary numbers that few drivers actually follow. This particular film deals with the speed limit of Atlanta, Georgia's I-285. The posted limit is 55mph, but the typical driver is usually going 20mph over the posted limit. This film shows the result of four very brave college students who decide to tempt fate and actually drive 55mph. They all drove the limit across the four lanes of the highway. The results are pretty interesting. Check it out by clicking the link below. I'm glad I live in CU! Prospect is bad enough...

A Meditation On The Speed Limit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter