Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Just Cut Jake Fleischli's Hair!

Yep, Jake came by and bought a pop then says to me "Hey, is my hair lookin' a little funky in the back?" And indeed, it was. So, I go, "Hey, I'll straighten that out for ya, if you want," and he says "Sure, why not." So here I am, right in the store front, choppin' away at Tractor King Jake's mangled mane right on Main St. Fuckin' hilarious. Super Cuts, your $8 do's have nothin' on FREE! Especially now that I have celebrity clientele... ;-)

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Hon Don Gerard said...

I need a hair cut. Do you have any openings next week?

Why I Love Jake Flesheli (actual conversation):

Jake: "Yeah, you know, like, ____ ______ is a really nice guy and all, but, like, you know..."

Me (cutting him off): "I hate that guy. I think he's a total dick."

Jake (snickering): "Yeah. Me, too, actually."

 
At 8:53 AM, January 21, 2006, Blogger greymatter said...

Any time, Don. Just bring a Tupperware bowl (or two if you're into the whole "layering" thing) and I'll hook you right up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter