Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hey, So I've Been Busy...

Since I've been trying to stay financially afloat over the past few weeks by basically working every part time gig I can to make bills, it's been near impossible to maintain the steady flow of writing that I'd been accustomed to doing in the recent past. I just wanted to acknowledge to my readers that while I've not been around as much, I'm not gone for good. I've just been exhausted, and I'm not the wordsmith I like to be when I'm so tired. Time for coffee before work...

4 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, October 31, 2005, Blogger Gamera said...

Good to see you post again.

When you get a minute or two, perhaps you could find out what happened to the Great Cover-Up and why it was moved to January.

 
At 10:14 AM, November 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that The Great Cover Up was initially moved so as not to conflict with the Murder by Death/Life and Times show. There probably just weren’t enough good dates to squeeze it in after that. The week of Thanksgiving is pretty much the cut off date for any big shows because show attendance dramatically declines due to Thanksgiving-then-Finals-then-Winter Break. The big show season doesn't start back up again until the students return in mid-January which is exactly when the cover up is now scheduled.

 
At 5:55 PM, November 02, 2005, Blogger Gamera said...

Thanks for the info. I didn't even know it was cancelled until Sunday.

 
At 11:12 AM, November 06, 2005, Blogger greymatter said...

There were too many conflicts with bands touring during that time to keep the November dates, so Ward scrapped it til January.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Counter